Four shops were burnt to ashes in fire at Kachua market. A terrible fire broke out in the market in front of NCC Bank in Kachua in Chandpur on Wednesday,March 03 at night. Two units of the fire service tried to control the fire for about an hour.
The goods of 4 shops were burnt to ashes. It is learned that about half a crore taka has been lost.
Led by Kachua Police Station Officer-in-Charge Mohammad Mohiuddin, police maintained law and order and overall situation.
Initially, it is thought that the fire started due to an electrical short circuit.
Correspondent: March 04,2021