Home / National / Gas cylinder exploded in Faridganj

Gas cylinder exploded in Faridganj

In Faridganj, a gas cylinder exploded and burnt down a house. A gas cylinder exploded at Faridganj upazial in Chandpur, setting a house on fire.

The fire broke out at Purba Alonia village of Chardukhiya East Union in the upazila on Friday night.

It is learned that a gas cylinder exploded in the house of Lutfur Rahman Lutar of Bara Patwary Bari in East Alonia of Chardu: Khiya Union. The house caught fire.

At this time the people of the area came and tried to bring the fire under control by fetching water from the pond and canal. But before the fire was brought under control, everything in the house including cash, fridge and furniture was burnt to ashes. Fortunately, no casualties were reported.

Correspondent: Shimul Hasan, August 28,2021